Online Degree Programs Application Process
Welcome to the application process for Belhaven’s online degree programs! Designed for your convenience, we trust you will find the online application trouble-free and speedy.
Be sure to send all required documents so we can quickly review your application for acceptance, and if you have any questions during the process, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to receiving your application!
Please note the following key steps that must be completed.
- Complete the online Application for Admission by selecting your anticipated start date.
- Pay the $25 application fee – online.
- Request an official transcript to be sent to Belhaven University from each college previously attended. Download the Transcript Request Form.
- Additional Requirements: We want you to succeed! Your admission representative will work with you to determine what, if any, additional items may be required to present your application package to the Admission Committee. Applicants may be asked to provide any of the following:
- Letters of Recommendation
- GMAT, MAT or GRE test results (master degree candidates only)
- Personal statements or essays
- Apply for Federal Assistance by filing the Free Application for Federal Assistance (FAFSA) on the Internet at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Be sure to list Belhaven University, formerly Belhaven College, as one of the colleges to receive the results of your evaluation. Our code number is 002397. Do not mail the form before January 1, but do apply early, as it improves your opportunities for the best aid package.
- NEW or RE-ENTRY UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS – you must attend a mandatory online orientation before you will be allowed to join a class. The Orientation is usually held on the Tuesday and Wednesday three weeks prior to the start of classes. You may choose either session, but must register in advance. Registration is made through Student Services after admittance to the program.
Once all appropriate information has been submitted, your application file will be evaluated by the Admission Committee. Your admission representative will contact you as soon as a decision is made. Once admitted, you will be scheduled to start in the next available class.
Please contact our admission office at 601-968-5940 or email@example.com if you have any questions!
Notice of Non-Discriminatory Policy for Students:
Belhaven University does not discriminate in the administration of its education policies, applications for admission, scholarship and loan programs, or athletic and extracurricular programs. The rights, privileges, programs and activities at Belhaven College are made available to all students who are enrolled regardless of sex, religion, color, national origin, handicap or age.
* These forms are available in PDF. You can view and print these documents with Adobe’s Acrobat Reader.