Online College Programs
Belhaven University’s online education program provides on-the-go students with the mobility and flexibility to earn a bachelor’s or master’s degree. Belhaven’s online programs are dedicated to providing students with a quality education while incorporating a Christian worldview in its curriculum. Through friendly formats and convenient scheduling, Belhaven Online allows you to pursue a degree that fits around your home and work demands. You will also find confidence in knowing that you have constant personal support from Belhaven staff and frequent interaction with your professors.
|Convenient||Freedom to take classroom wherever you are and the support you need to be successful.|
|Professional||Interact with highly qualified faculty who are specialists in their fields. They will assist you in relating theory to practice.|
|Quality||Accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award associate’s, bachelor’s and master’s degrees. Belhaven's business degree programs are accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education.|
Adult friendly, Online Degree Format
- Credit can be earned for prior work experience for undergraduate degree programs.
- A specified graduation time frame in an accelerated period of time (graduation dates are in May and December).
- Classes consist of a small cohort group (15-25) of your peers.
- An applied, practical curriculum with participation in discussions, debates, case studies, and group projects.
- Many faculty have practical experience in the field in which they are teaching.
- An overall recognition of the unique needs and characteristics of the adult learner.
- Availability of financial aid to finance your education.