Graduate Certificate in Human Resources
- Curriculum Summary
- Course Descriptions
- Sample Class Lecture
- Admission Information
- Application Process
The Graduate Certificate in Human Resources allows students to look into and experience the field of Human Resources. The graduate human resources classes will have a heavy focus on the study and application of human resource principles. Experienced and knowledgeable faculty teach students from a Christian worldview on current issues such as:
- Studying an overview of human resource management (including issues relating to training, assessments, compensation, recruitment, dismissal and regulatory requirements)
- Examining practices to support employee development and motivation
- Exploring training and organization development (including intervention strategies, employee empowerment, and organization transformation and strategic change)
- Overviewing compensation and benefits (including developing a total compensation philosophy, design and implement a total rewards system, job analysis, job evaluation, job descriptions, compensation law, employee benefits, government mandated benefits and employer-sponsored benefits)
Choose 3 of the following courses to complete the online leadership certificate program:
|Course #||Course Name||Credits|
|MSL660||Current Issues in Human Resources||3|
|MSL661||HR Employee Relations||3|
|MSL662||HR Compensation and Benefits||3|
|MSL663||Issues and Innovations in Human Resources||3|
You can view a sample business administration class from our online program. All of our classes are taught by qualified faculty from a Christian worldview. Once you are an accepted student and registered for classes, you will be given access to Cybergate, where all your online class materials are kept such as recorded lectures on streaming videos, announcements, syllabi, and online resources provided for study and assignments.
As you apply for admission to Belhaven University, you can use this checklist to assist you in the process. Each item required is necessary to apply, be accepted and register at the college. If you have any questions about admission, please contact us at 601-968-5940 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steps to apply:
COMPLETE the APPLICATION for Admission and SUBMIT $25 APPLICATION Fee.
- A master’s degree from a regionally-accredited college or university is required. Submit an official transcript from your graduate degree granting institution. Download the Transcript Request Form. See Transferability of Credit Notice.
Proficiency in the English language as demonstrated by at least two years of successful academic work at the college or university level in the United States or by a minimum score of 550 paper-based or 79 internet-based on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
Students taking the online courses are responsible for having the required hardware and software prior to each hemester start date.
- Students taking the online courses are responsible for having the required hardware and software prior to each hemester start date.