Graduate Certificate in Leadership
The Graduate Certificate in Leadership allows students to look in-depth at leadership topics through the guidance of experienced faculty who will assist them in handling leadership situations. These graduate leadership certificate classes provide a focused study of situations that arise while leading others and all classes are taught from a Christian worldview perspective. Classes include topics such as:
- Developing and implementing strategies to maximize leadership and organization effectiveness
- Adapting to changing external environmental factors
- Assessing strategies for overcoming resistance to change
- Analyzing of team dynamics
- Studying biblical approaches to resolve workplace conflicts
- Examining issues relating to diversity, culture, individual proficiency, performance pay and collective performance evaluations
Choose 3 of the following courses to complete the online leadership certificate program:
|Course #||Course Name||Credits|
|MSL630||Leading High Performance Teams||3|
|MSL665||Coaching, Mentoring and Resolving Conflict||3|
|MSL668||Leadership and Organizational Change||3|
As you apply for admission to Belhaven University, you can use this checklist to assist you in the process. Each item required is necessary to apply, be accepted and register at the college. If you have any questions about admission, please contact us at 800-960-5940 or email@example.com.
Steps to apply:
COMPLETE the APPLICATION for Admission and SUBMIT $25 APPLICATION Fee.
- A master’s degree from a regionally-accredited college or university is required. Submit an official transcript from your graduate degree granting institution. Download the Transcript Request Form. See Transferability of Credit Notice.
Proficiency in the English language as demonstrated by at least two years of successful academic work at the college or university level in the United States or by a minimum score of 550 paper-based or 79 internet-based on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
Students taking the online courses are responsible for having the required hardware and software prior to each term start date.
- Students taking the online courses are responsible for having the required hardware and software prior to each term start date.