Graduate Certificate in Leadership
- Curriculum Summary
- Course Descriptions
- Sample Class Lecture
- Admission Information
- Application Process
The Graduate Certificate in Leadership allows students to look in-depth at leadership topics through the guidance of experienced faculty who will assist them in handling leadership situations. These graduate leadership certificate classes provide a focused study of situations that arise while leading others and all classes are taught from a Christian worldview perspective. Classes include topics such as:
- Developing and implementing strategies to maximize leadership and organization effectiveness
- Adapting to changing external environmental factors
- Assessing strategies for overcoming resistance to change
- Analyzing of team dynamics
- Studying biblical approaches to resolve workplace conflicts
- Examining issues relating to diversity, culture, individual proficiency, performance pay and collective performance evaluations
Choose 3 of the following courses to complete the online leadership certificate program:
|Course #||Course Name||Credits|
|MSL630||Leading High Performance Teams||3|
|MSL665||Coaching, Mentoring and Resolving Conflict||3|
|MSL668||Leadership and Organizational Change||3|
You can view a sample business administration class from our online program. All of our classes are taught by qualified faculty from a Christian worldview. Once you are an accepted student and registered for classes, you will be given access to Cybergate, where all your online class materials are kept such as recorded lectures on streaming videos, announcements, syllabi, and online resources provided for study and assignments.
As you apply for admission to Belhaven University, you can use this checklist to assist you in the process. Each item required is necessary to apply, be accepted and register at the college. If you have any questions about admission, please contact us at 800-960-5940 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steps to apply:
COMPLETE the APPLICATION for Admission and SUBMIT $25 APPLICATION Fee.
- A master’s degree from a regionally-accredited college or university is required. Submit an official transcript from your graduate degree granting institution. Download the Transcript Request Form. See Transferability of Credit Notice.
Proficiency in the English language as demonstrated by at least two years of successful academic work at the college or university level in the United States or by a minimum score of 550 paper-based or 79 internet-based on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
Students taking the online courses are responsible for having the required hardware and software prior to each hemester start date.
- Students taking the online courses are responsible for having the required hardware and software prior to each hemester start date.